CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, February 12, 2009

In Sync

Today I was listening to scriptures on my ipod.  I heard a passage that I wanted to highlight in my scriptures.  I knew what chapter it was in, but had no idea what verse.  I opened up my scriptures to the correct chapter, while I continued to listen on my ipod.  The first verse I laid my eyes on was word for word what I was hearing in my ipod.  It was so amazing to be reading and hearing the same words, so spontaneously.  I immediately said a prayer of thanksgiving for the Lord allowing me to feel in sync with him at that moment.  I love the little ways the Lord shows us that He is near!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When there is so much doom and gloom surrounding us in the world, it is wonderful to still find the wonder and God's hand in our lives.