I have kept a journal of my day to day blessings from the Lord for several years now. It has been a wonderful way for me to remember the times the Lord has blessed me in my life. If I ever have moments of doubt or uncertainty I just have to read my journal and it is easy to remember that the Lord has been with me in so many different ways.
Unfortunately my car was broken into during Thanksgiving of last year and my journal was stolen. I have been working periodically over the last eight months to remember as many testimonies as I can. This time I decided to type them on my computer, so that I would not lose a paper copy. Recently my computer crashed and I almost lost the testimonies that I had just rewritten. Now I have decided to put my testimonies on the internet in the hopes that it will be a safe place for them to reside.
When my journal was stolen I hoped that whoever took it would at least read it and be blessed by it. I hope that by putting my testimonies on this blog that others will be blessed and be encouraged to begin keeping their own record of the Lord’s hand in their life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment